Thank you for your interest in Pasifika Media Association membership.
Members will receive, as each element of our portfolio of services comes online, access to training and resource materials, new publications, discussion forums, conference discounts and reports, member directory, e-newsletters, and other high-value learning and networking tools.
The PasiMA membership categories are:
• Media companies or organisations in the Pacific region inclusive of print, broadcast and online.
• Regional and national associations of media practitioners in the region, which are determined by the board to have the same general objectives as PasiMA.
• News service suppliers with an interest in the Pacific Islands
• Educational institutions
• Embassies and High Commissions
• Industry related support entities or organisations (e.g. media advertising and production)
• International organisations which are determined by the board to have the same general objectives as PasiMA.
• Information officers, individual practitioners, freelance journalists, journalism students; and any other applicants approved by the board
Note: Associate and individual members will be entitled to attend the annual meeting as observers only and will be entitled to such Association services as deemed appropriate by the board.
For more information, please fill out the online form below and we’ll contact you directly.
All membership fees are listed in U.S. dollars.
|Regional NGO organizations||$150|
|Educational institutions, embassies||$250|
|Students (proof of current registration required)||FREE|
Apply for membership now using the form below. Please include a description of your organisation or relationship to the media industry in the space below for ‘comments.’ We will contact you with payment amount and details.